If there is no smoke, it may be that the battery is dead, or there is too little oil smoke, the battery rod and the atomizer are too tight, or the battery is in poor contact.
Because the bottom of the pod is the condensate storage tank, there are many droplets of condensate in it. If there is too much backlog, it may cause blockage and affect normal use. Please hit the bottom of the pod on a flat table to disperse condensation. If it is blocked by condensation, take out the pod and shake it a few times, blow on the mouthpiece a few times, then wipe it off with paper and put it in to try.
The solution to the inability to smoke electronic cigarettes:
1. Check whether the atomizer has added e-liquid or too little e-liquid.
2. Check whether the battery and atomizer are connected well.
3. Check whether the power of the battery is turned on.
4. During normal use, you need to press the button to smoke normally to see if the operation is correct.
5. If there is no problem with the above 4 points, then there may be a problem with the atomizing core, and you need to contact customer service as soon as possible to solve it.
6. If there is no problem with the atomizing core, then the battery motherboard is broken and needs to be repaired.